Intel Extreme Series Desktop Motherboard BOXDX79TO
- Two SATA 6. 0 Gb/s ports and Four SATA 3. 0 Gb/s ports: Support for up to six ports with the ability to disable individual ports via the Intel Rapid Storage driver stack.
- Eight DIMM slots: Designed to support overclocked DDR3 2400+ O. C. memory, delivering up to 64 GB/s memory bandwidth.
- Two PCI Express 3. 0 x16 slots: Improved graphics bandwidth and support for Certified ATI Cross Fire X and NVIDIA SLI.
- Support for the Intel Core i7 LGA2011 Extreme Edition processor. Supports both 4 and 6 core processors. Features Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology for exceptional performance, and up to 15MB Intel Smart Cache.
- Intel X79 Express Chipset: Features DMI uni-directional connectivity to the processor.
- Two Super Speed USB 3. 0 Ports, Two IEEE 1394a ports (1 external/1 via internal header) and 14USB 2. 0 ports (6 back ports/8 via internal headers): Provides for the most flexibile back panel connectivity options.
- PCI Express and PCI connectors: Flexibility to support PCI Express and legacy PCI devices.
- Intel Rapid Recover Technology: Performance and reliability with support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Recover Technology
The ultimate work horse! The DX79TO provides breakaway performance in production and editing, at the identical time as digital media rendering and real-time audio/video preview capabilities. Built with stability and reliability in mind, performance users will have the peace of mind needed to execute critical compute-intensive tasks. With incredible support for as significantly as twelve threads of raw processing power, unprecedented bandwidth, quad-channel DDR3 memory with support for up to eight DIMMs, the DX79TO offers the power and affordability for a desktop workhorse. Intel BIOS is protected from outside attacks and enables advance security checks and balances. Fast Boot also speeds through boot times and eliminates unnecessary delays. BIOS Vault Technology protects the board an offers fault tolerant and secure firmware. With the DX79TO, Intel is at it again. Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (Intel XMP) is a performance-packed expansion with the standard DR3 memory specification, enabling a robust and stable solution for ultra-fast memory. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) gives extra platform integrity with secure hardware authentication for most likely the most sensitive work environments. Introducing the Intel Desktop Board DX79TO, produced for professional grade computing and to assistance the new Intel Core i7 Processors. The massive data throughput and assistance for the Intel Core i7 processor runs much more applications simultaneously, with much less wait time.
© 2019 By Intel ATX Motherboards - All Rights Reserved.